Sunday 8 June 2008

Orbis Terravm & I Heard it Through the Grape Vine Challenges Complete!!!



I fiished reading Mister Pip today and it helped me to complete two great challenges, and what a great book to finish with.


Orbis Terravm for this challenge I had to read 9 different books from 9 different countries. I managed to span a whole load of different places and really enjoyed the journey

I read:

Peony In Love, Lisa See - China (read)



The Plague, Camus -Algeria (Read)



USAMicroserfs, Coupland - Canada (read)
The Motorcycle Diaries, Che Guevara - Argentina (READ)


My favorite was definately Mister Pip closely followed by Peony in Love.


I Heard it Through the Grapevine for this challenge I had to read 3 books which had been recommended. I read:




The Echo Maker was the one book that I felt didn't live up to the hype.

3 comments:

samantha.1020 said...

Congrats on finishing two challenges. I just recently finished my 1st challenge but haven't blogged about it yet ;0)

raidergirl3 said...

wow, great job. Good list of books there. I have The Plague here to read, and Microserfs. Two challenges done. You are off to a great start.

Lezlie said...

Cool! Two challenges at once! That's the way to do it. :-)

Lezlie