Monday 25 August 2008

A New Challenge: Short Story September


This challenge is held over at Ready When You Are, participants are asked to read short stories (as many or as few as they like) during the month of September. If they post their reviews or links to reviews over at the challege page they are instantly entered into a competition.

Hopefully this challenge will boast me along with the Short Story Challenge, which I'm doing terribly at at the moment.

I won't list what I am going to read, but I am in the process of reading Skin, a collection of short stories at the moment, by Roald Dahl.
My Reads:
Skin, Roald Dahl (A Collection of Short Stories)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the challenge. Hope you can find some stories you like.

Unknown said...

BTW I love the cartoon.