Saturday 3 October 2009

Crafty Corner: All About Me





A mini update about my other love. Our challenge this month was to make a 4 inch by 4 inch fat page about ourselves to then post off to other participants in the group, we will then recieve their 4x4s and make them into a little book. Sounds easy, but then you realise how small 4inches is.
I cheated and have created a pocket to hold cards with info about me on the other side. There's a card with the meaning of my name on, a list of favourites (foods/authors/films etc), a wishlist of places I want to visit and my favourite poem decorated onto a card.
I'm looking forward to seeing what others send me.
If you click on the picture you can enlarge it.

1 comment:

serendipity_viv said...

what a fabulous idea. I love the way you made it into a pocket with cards.