Saturday 24 October 2009

Read-a-thon: I'm back


I was planning on doing the whole 24 hours but I wasn't planning on feeling ill. My cold has pretty much gone and been replaced with a sore throat and up and down temperature. So last night I decided it was better to have a few hours sleep, I went to bed at half one and got up at 6 (real time, 5 as the clocks changed in the middle of the night). And guess what I dreamed of....blogging the read-a-thon :D
I'm going to check my google reader then read for a while and get some cheerleading in later on.
Hope everyone else is still doing well x

3 comments:

Eva said...

We're coming up on the final quarter! You've done great so far-see it through to the end! You can do it!

Leslie @ This is the Refrain said...

Feel better!!

serendipity_viv said...

I didn't realize the clocks went back. Aargh!I hope you feel better soon.