Saturday 10 April 2010

Read-a-thon Hour 6 and I have my mojo back


Time spent reading: 3 hour and 17 mins
Pages Read: 217
Books Completed: Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood (I had started this previous to the read-a-thon)
Current Book: Tales from Firozsha Bagg by Rohinton Mistry
Listening to: Nothing at the moment

Escaping to my bedroom certainly hepled, I can't believe how few hours I have managed so far when these should be the early hours!
Anyway I'm now back on track and loving my current read. I had an early dinner - tuna pasta salad, Yum :):) And I now ready to get stuck back into the rest of this book, hopefully it'll be finished in the next few hours.

Anyone else have any blips?

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Hope you're still on track. I've been a bit distracted by various things so haven't read as much as I'd like to have. Having a quick jump around some blogs to cheer and get some mojo back.
Trillian