Saturday 10 April 2010

Read-a-thon Hour 8


Time spent reading: 5 hour and 35 mins
Pages Read: 379
Books Completed: Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood (I had started this previous to the read-a-thon), Tales from Firozsha Bagg by Rohinton Mistry

Current Book: About to start The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Listening to: Starsailor and Toykyo Police Club

Another 1001 book ticked off of the list - Tales from Firozsha Baag, a mix of intertwined stories from the lives of people all living in one appartment block. As I'm reading easily at the moment I'm rushing straight back into it, and delving into The Hunger Games which I've been savouring for this read-a-thon.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

How funny ... I just left a comment on Staci's blog (Life in the Thumb), who just finished Hunger Games as part of the Read-a-thon. Hope you enjoy it as much as she did.

Happy Read-a-thoning!